Boox startup setup
Before start using any Onyx Boox e-reader model, it is necessary to make its initial settings.
Everything is very simple!
1) Connecting to Wi-Fi checking date and time - must be accurate
2) Entering Apps
3) Click on the 3 bars in the corner and enter App management
4) Check "Play Google Play"
5) In the page that opens, type in the email address and password for your Google Account and click OK
6) On the next page, of Device Registration click on "I am not a robot" and "Register"
Below you will find Registered Android IDs and a long number - this is the end of the initial registration process and we will now connect to the store.
7) Enter apps and open the PLAY store - receive a message "This device is not play protected" - that's fine!
8) Turn off the device for 5 minutes and turn it on again using the power button.
If it still does not work - wait 5-10 minutes and once again do a restart.