We want you to buy with confidence anytime you make a purchase on the ROKA website. Most transactions on ROKA are covered by the Money Back Guarantee. If for any reason you are not satisfied with an item purchased on ROKA Site, you can return your purchase in its original packaging with all accessories, manuals & parts, with your original receipt, for a refund or exchange per the terms & conditions outlined below. For most items, you have 14-30 days from the date of delivery to make a return. Some products have different policies or requirements associated with them and reflected on the product page.
You must return an item in the same condition as it was received, not used or altered in any way. You must also include, in the same condition as it was received:
• All original packaging such as boxes, bags, tags, and UPCs
• Accessories such as cords and remote controls
• Certificates, manuals, warranty, and rebate cards
• “Free gifts” or bonus items
• All items included in a bundle
Delivery of goods is a separate service and is paid separately. Applicable shipping charges will be deducted from your refund unless the return is a result of our error.
Restocking fees and Special Order Cancellation fees (not applicable in Hawaii or where prohibited by law)
Some products have 5-15% restocking fees. You can find the restocking fees on the product page. To avoid or decrease restocking fees, the items must be returned unused & with the original box, product packaging, accessories & parts.
Restocking fees do not apply when an item is returned as defective or because an incorrect product was delivered.
Returning Items Sold by a Marketplace Seller
Marketplace sellers – third party businesses who sell items on ROKA website. These items must be returned directly to the Marketplace seller.
It may be necessary to ask for identification in connection with a refund or exchange. We reserve the right to limit or decline a refund or exchange.
Damage Reporting Requirement
Carefully examine your purchases upon delivery. Customers must report any visible damage within 24 hours of delivery to be eligible for a refund or exchange based upon such visible damage.
If delivered items with visible damage are not reported within 24 hours, you cannot obtain a refund or exchange because of the visible damage. To report damages, please use our contact center.
If you are sending the order valued at $100 or more, ensure the shipment for the value of the merchandise and ship your return with a signature shipping service – tracking number. Items valued over $35 must be returned to the seller with a trackable shipping service. For items below $35, we suggest USPS delivery confirmation service. If a package doesn’t arrive and you don’t use a trackable method to return or if you refuse the shipment as a method of return, we may not be able to cover you under the ROKA Guarantee.
Exceptions & Special Terms
– Automotive products that are installed are covered under specific product warranties provided in connection with auto services & are listed on the invoice.
– Holidays and seasonal items cannot be returned after the Holiday, for example Christmas gifts cannot be returned after December 25. Christmas items purchased after December 25 are final sales & cannot be returned.
– Some products may be covered by product-specific warranties in addition to the ROKA’s Return & Exchange Policy.
– Custom & personalized items (including custom jewelry), special orders & gift cards cannot be returned.
– Items that are damaged, altered or abused after customer receives the item cannot be returned.
– Replacement merchandise received in an exchange is only eligible for another exchange & not for a refund.
– Opened music, movies, software, video games and collectibles cannot be refunded, but if defective, they can be exchanged for an identical item.
– Some items with open packaging or labels & tags that have been removed are not eligible for return. These include folding guest beds, air/inflatable beds, continuous air bouncers, water slides, pools, gas powered lawn equipment, breast pumps, power tools, scooters over $149.99, specialty occasion clothing, video cameras/camcorders, handbags, jewelry & watches. They are not eligible for return, but may be eligible for exchange of an identical item or a substantially similar item of equal value.
– Special orders canceled later than 24 hours after purchase are subject to a 15% order cancellation fee, including special orders on certain automotive merchandise, including special tires & cargo handler tops.
How to Cancel Online Purchases
When the status changes from Processing to Shipped, it means that your order has left ROKA warehouse and is on its way. Tracking numbers & other information may not be available right away.
Orders with delivery can be canceled online up to 24 hours before the scheduled date of shipping to your country before the customs clearance process was started. Please visit your Account page > orders to cancel.
You can also cancel by calling your local Customer Service.